lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

#ElDiariodeValeryMisclallons


I like people that if you do hurts the truth. I like that people who do things is saved, which has no filter on his feelings. I like that people living in today, if you feel like doing something he goes and does unanswered whys. Oh well! if a because: "Because it gives me the fucking win!" I like the people I'd better shit they say. I like that people feel like doing but something just does not, who is not interested in the "I do it because I" but lives in the "I do it because I love you." I like those people that if you fall ill or you will dislike you and tells you to your face. I like that people do not think of against something, just think of the pros. I like those people that if you lose between falsehood and frivolity of the world in which we live is sought and find another planet to live. I like that people who love you and says it daily. I like the free people of spirit and soul. I like those people who overwhelms you with its sincerity. I like the people that do not have to watch what you say, do and think. Because it is difficult: Living measuring everything you say, do and think. Even more difficult it is: Live feelings and drabs. Now that's hard! Living in fear of life sucks. Live in fear of feeling is hell. Live in fear that you damage is an inevitable pain. I like the people who live, he feels, I like those people who pays attention to your heart and if they break it, as usual; Pick up the pieces and healthy. I like these people because it is in danger of extinction ... #ElDiariodeValeryMisclallons by @marlynsjv 🌌 #serfelizoalmenosparecerlo #bloggers #blog #blogger #blogg #poesia #libros #pictures #poem #poems #blogspot #facebook #tumblr #live #love #escribir #escritos #feelings #sentimientos #imagenes #frases #Quotes #cuotes #pensamientos #poemas #escribiendolahistoriademivida #poema via http://ift.tt/1VzE5Lk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario